You can choose to automatically forward your incoming email messages to a different email account.
To set up Mail Forwarding:
- Click the Email Features link at the top of the screen.
- Under Filtering, click the link for Mail Forwarding.
The first time you access the Mail Forwarding feature, it will be off.
- To turn the Mail Forwarding feature ON, click the circle next to ON - Forward all my new email.
- To turn the Mail Forwarding feature OFF, click the circle next to OFF - Do not forward my new email.
When you forward messages, you can choose to erase the forwarded messages from your mailbox to conserve space, or you can leave a copy of the forwarded messages in your mailbox.
- To delete forwarded messages, click the circle next to Delete all forwarded messages from my emailMyName account.
- To save a copy of forwarded messages in your mailbox, click the circle next to Save all forwarded messages in my emailMyName account.
Note: If you select the option to Save all forwarded messages, you may eventually reach your emailMyName mailbox's storage limit. Once your limit is reached, incoming messages will be returned to the sender and not forwarded.
- In the box next to Automatically forward my new email to this address: enter the email address you want messages forwarded to.
- To save your changes, click Save. To cancel, click Cancel.
The following related topics are available:
Using Sort & Delete Settings
Using Block Lists
Using Do Not Block Lists
Back to the Main Menu