Files and Documents
If you receive a text file as an attachment, it will appear in the Files & Documents section at the bottom of the email message. These attachments will appear with an icon representing the file type: general attachment file, .zip file, .pdf file, .ppt file, .doc file, .xls file, and general sound file. These files, when opened, will appear in a separate window through their corresponding application.
Login in to emailMyName by visiting mail.emailmyname.com.
Go to your Inbox and open the mail, which has the attachment in it.
To Open an Attachment:
To Save the Attachment:
- Select the attachment you wish to open.
- Click Open This File.
- The file will open in a separate window.
- Click the Close (X) button at the top of the screen to close the file.
- Open the attachment by clicking: Open This File .
- Select File from the top of the screen.
- Select Save.
- Select an appropriate location on your hard drive or disk and click Save.
The following related topics are available:
Problems Opening Attachments
Attachments and Viruses
Icons and corresponding file types
Using Photo Viewer
Photos and Images
Back to the Main Menu