Sending an Email to a Contact
To send an email to someone in your Address Book:
- Click the Address Book tab on the top navigation bar to open the address book.
- Click on the Contacts tab and select one or more addresses by clicking the check boxes to the left of their email addresses.
- Click Write Mail to address your email to the selected contacts.
Note: If you remember the nickname you gave the contact when you added them to your Address Book, you can send email to the nickname as a shortcut.
- Click the Write tab on the top navigation bar to compose a new message.
- Click the link Click to open your Address Book above the To: section, or click To:, Cc:, or Bcc:
- A new window will appear with your Address Book.
- Click the To:, Cc:, or Bcc: boxes next to your contacts in your Address Book to add the contacts to your new message.
- Click Insert Selected Items.
- Your new message will be addressed for you.
The following related topics are available:
Importing your Address Book - New
Adding a contact
Editing a contact
Making a mailing list
Back to the Main Menu