Using a Signature - Microsoft Outlook Express 5.x
A Signature is a body of text that is automatically appended to each email message that you create. Typically this will consist of your name and title, although many people include a tag line.
To create a signature:
- From the Tools menu, select Options.
- Select the Signatures tab and click on the New button.
- Type your signature in the text field.
- Check the box next to Add this signatures to all outgoing messages.
- If you want the signature to apply only to new messages, check the box next to Don't add signatures to Replies and Forwards.
- Click OK to exit.
Note: A emailMyName signature is added at the end of every email sent through emailMyName.