Using a Signature - Outlook Express 5 for OS 9
A Signature is a body of text that is automatically appended to each email message that you create. Typically this will consist of your name and title, although many people include a tag line.
To create a signature:
- From the Tools menu, select Signatures.
- In the Signatures window, click the New button.
- Give your new signature a name in the Name section.
- Type your signature in the text field.
- If you want your new signature to be included in the random signature list, click the box next to Include in random list.
- When your signature is finished, go to the File menu and choose Save.
- Close the signature composition window.
- Your new signature will appear on the Signatures list.
To add your signature to future messages, select the signature from the Signature dropdown menu in the toolbar when you compose a new message.