Saving your Password - Outlook Express 5 for OS 9
If you have already set up your account according to our email setup on our Web page (click here), the password should already be saved. If your password is not saved and Outlook Express consistently prompts you for a password, please follow the directions below:
- Open Outlook Express.
- From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
- Select the account in question and click Edit.
- In the Receiving Mail section, make sure your username is the same as your email address (including the @emailmyname.com)
- In the Password section, make sure the password entered is correct and "Save password" is checked.
- Click OK and close the Accounts window.