Saving your Password - Microsoft Outlook 2002 (Windows XP)
If you have already set up your account according to our email setup on our Web page (click here), the password should already be saved. If your password is not saved and Outlook consistently prompts you for a password, please follow the directions below:
- Open Outlook 2002.
- From the Tools menu, select Email Accounts.
- Click View or change existing email accounts.
- Click Next.
- Click on the Change button.
- Under Logon Information in the Password text box, enter your password.
- Ensure that the Remember Password box is checked.
- Click OK to exit.
Your password will be remembered the next time you click on the "Send and Receive" button.